Food bloggers from around the world are drumming up gifts and services for consumers to bid on. Menu for Hope was started by Pim of Chez Pim and this year monies raised will go to UN World Food Program. Last year, in only 3 weeks, Menu for Hope raised US$17,000 and proceeds went to UNICEF. For the list of items on offer on the Menu for Hope campaign click here.
How to donate: (We are still in the process of adding prizes. Check back frequently for updates!)
1. Choose a prize or prizes of your choice from our Menu for Hope.
2. Go to the donation site at http://www.firstgiving.com/menuforhopeIII and make a donation.
3. Each US$10 you donate will give you one raffle ticket toward a prize of your choice. Please specify which prize you’d like in the ‘Personal Message’ section in the donation form when confirming your donation. You must write in how many tickets per prize, and please, use the prize code—for example, a donation of US$50 can be 2 tickets for EU01 and 3 for EU02. (Please use the double-digits, not EU1, but EU01.)
4. If your company matches your charity donation, please check the box and fill in the information so we could claim the corporate match.
5. Please allow us to see your email address so that we could contact you in case you win. Your email address will not be shared with anyone.
Check back with Chez Pim on January 15 for the results of the raffle.
The campaign will run until 12am PST on December 24th, after which the prizes will be drawn and announced January 1st 2006.
Thank you so much for your generosity.